- The acceptance and title of documents to effect customs clearance on your behalf.
- Proper classification on your merchandise for duty and tax purposes.
- The presentation of the customs paperwork to facilitate customs clearance.
- Making sure that all the government agencies are satisfied before delivery.
- Timely surrendering of ocean bills of landing on your behalf.
- Assist with the payment of freight charges to expedite the delivery and to avoid storage.
- Preparing delivery instructions to get the cargo from import carrier to your warehouse.
- Making sure that the customs duties are paid within 10 days of the release date, not including Saturdays, Sundays, or holidays.
- Invoicing you for all services and cash outlays, and paying vendors accordingly.
- Keeping a record of each transaction for 5 years from the date of entry.
- Monitoring liquidation on your behalf, at your request.
- Hiring and training qualified people to work on your behalf.
- Being a perpetual advisor in all aspects of the import process.
So How are we Different?
At The Camelot Company, we treat each customer as if they’re our only customer.